Ice cream - it’s the perfect treat to dig into after a delicious meal, indulge in while watching a movie, or enjoy with the family during a hot summer day. Ice cream is a sweet treat that can be eaten at any time, in a number of different ways. Whether you’re a chocolate lover or adore something a bit more fruity, ice cream will satisfy your taste buds.
ColdSnap offers several delicious ice cream flavors you can make - quickly, without preparation, and without cleanup - from the comfort of your own home. Indulge in our creamy vanilla, decadent chocolate, bold bourbon, or oat-milk ice cream. Whichever soft serve treat you choose, you’re sure to find a topping that pairs perfectly! Check out some tasty suggestions below.
Pair ColdSnap’s Vanilla & Chocolate Ice Cream with These Flavorful Toppings
Our single-serving vanilla ice cream flavors are rich, creamy and filling on their own - but if you’re looking to add some more flavor there are endless possibilities.
- Sauces:Hot fudge, peanut butter sauce, chocolate syrup, strawberry sauce, caramel, butterscotch, salted caramel, raspberry sauce
- Fruit: Cherries, strawberries, kiwis, bananas, blueberries
- Crunchy Toppings: Chocolate chips, oreos, crushed candy bars (ie: kit kats & butter fingers), peanut butter cups, M&Ms, pecans, walnuts, coconut shavings, sprinkles
Vanilla and chocolate ice cream can be paired with just about anything from fruit to chocolate and even out-of-the-box toppings like cereal or gummy bears. Not sure which toppings will work together? We’ve put some suggested combinations below.
- Cut up pound or angel food cake pieces with strawberries & whipped cream
- Crushed pretzels, chocolate chips, and marshmallows
- Peanut butter cups with hot fudge
- Marshmallow, hot fudge, and graham crackers
- Raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and chocolate syrup
Yummy Dairy-Free Toppings with ColdSnap’s Vegan Ice Cream
Did you know we also offer various oat milk ice cream flavors? These vegan ice creams are creamy and rich - while also serving as a healthy treat. If you’re in search of a dairy-free topping to pair with your oat milk ice cream, check out our list below.
- Shredded coconut
- Nuts - pecans, walnuts, peanuts, etc.
- Cut fruit - bananas, raspberries, strawberries, etc.
- Chocolate syrup
- Reddi Whip - coconut milk
- Peanut butter
Try some of these indulgent vegan combos below:
- Blueberries, strawberries, cacao nibs, ground cinnamon, banana
- Vegan brownie, coconut-milk whipped cream, chocolate shavings, pitted cherries,
- Shaved almonds, coconut flakes, pitted cherries, chocolate syrup
Bourbon Ice Cream Toppings
Ready for a soft serve ice cream that is truly unique? Dig into ColdSnap’s single serving bourbon ice cream. Our bourbon ice cream is packed with flavor. Take a peek below at some complimentary topping suggestions.
- Sauces: Caramel sauce, chocolate sauce
- Fruit:Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, cherries
- Other fun toppings:Cacao, hazelnut, toffee, pecans, brown sugar
If this is your first time trying a boozy ice cream, check out our list before for some innovative creations.
- Pecans coated in brown sugar with whipped cream
- Caramel sauce, whipped cream, chopped nuts
- Crushed pecans, toasted marshmallows, chocolate chunks, crushed graham crackers