Engineering Co-Op Opportunity :
ColdSnap Engineering Co-Op program provides current college students with meaningful assignments and valuable exposure to our company’s senior leaders. Our Co-Op is offered to candidates working towards their bachelor’s degree in engineering, physics, or math discipline and will operate full-time from January to August or May to December as we work with your University towards Academic credit for your work.
Location: Onsite location 6 Enterprise Road Billerica, MA 01821
The Appliance Team Engineering Co-Op: Work to build, test, and advance our ColdSnap appliance. The incumbent on this team will participate in research and development.
The Pod Team Engineering Co-Op: Develop and test our ColdSnap pod that holds our delicious treats and is used in our appliances.
Manufacturing Engineering Co-Op: Focuses on the design and operation of the production line for manufacturing our ColdSnap pods in our Billerica, MA facility.
Successful Candidate’s Profile:
- We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative team members who understand the importance of collaboration and customer focus.
- Must be currently enrolled in a BS with an Engineering major with a cumulative overall GPA at or above 3.0 throughout the program.
- Must be available to work full-time for 6-8 consecutive months (January- August or May-December)
- Collaborate with others to foster effective teamwork by linking your responsibilities to the team’s goals and needs for new information, knowledge, and experiences.
- U.S. Citizens or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Specify your major, expected graduation year, and the Co-Op you are applying for.
Interested in ColdSnap but don’t see an available role that is the perfect fit for you? Apply as a “Future Employee.”
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
The ColdSnap teams are made up of people working across the following areas:
- Commercial Operations
- Food Science
- People Operations
- Production and Manufacturing
- Quality Control
If you choose to send along your information, we will review and hold onto your resume in case a position that is a good fit comes along. Additionally, if we know of an upcoming role that is not yet posted, we will reach out to connect with you right away. When you send your resume, please include which area of business you are interested in applying for.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: This work is to be done at our office in Billerica, MA
- COVID-19 Considerations: ColdSnap adheres to all Federal, State, and Local Covid-19 guidelines